This aircraft display covers the basic training fleet. Additional aircraft types will be utilised on an as-need basis.
Breezer B400-6 / Breezer Sport
- MTOW: 600 kg / 600 kg
- Cruise Speed: 110 kts (200 km/h) / 150 kts (270 km/h)
- Range: 450 NM (800 km) / 760 NM (1400 km)
- Powerplant: Rotax 912 / Rotax 915iS
- Seats: 2
The Breezer is a popular flight training and touring aircraft, equipped with a modern glass cockpit. Its excellent handling qualities coupled with a ballistic recovery system make it an exceptionally safe aircraft.
The Breezer Sport adds high-performance features like a retractable gear, winglets and a powerful turbocharged engine.
- MTOW: 1542 kg
- Cruise Speed: 160 kts (300 km/h)
- Range: 780 NM (1450 km)
- Powerplant: Continental IO-550-N with 310 hp
- Seats: 4
The SR22 is a composite aircraft and the best-selling general aviation airplane since 2003. It features an airframe parachute recovery system which is unique in the Echo class.
Pilatus PC-12 NG
- MTOW: 4500 kg
- Cruise Speed: 270 kts / (500 km/h)
- Range: 2200 NM / (4100 km)
- Powerplant: Pratt Whitney PT6A-67B with 1200 hp
- Seats: 10
The PC-12 is a world-class turboprop passenger and cargo aircraft. It is the best-selling single-engine pressurized turbine-powered aircraft in the world used by both commercial and military operators (special operations and ISR).