Get training. Get support. Get airborne.
EURO FLIGHT TEST is a Germany based provider of flight test services for the military, public authorities and aviation industry. Prestigious military and civil customers rely on EFT‘s high quality standards and competence in regard to test crew training and flight test engineering made in Europe.
EFT – The European Test Pilot and Flight Test Engineer School (EURO TPS)
EFT is an Approved Flight Test Training Organization Reg. No. DE.ATO.218 providing EASA certified flight test training for test pilots and lead flight test engineers (LFTE).
- CAT 1 and CAT 2 ratings for Test Pilots i.a.w. EASA Part-FCL
- CAT 1 and CAT 2 certified training for LFTE i.a.w. EASA Part-21
- CAT 1 and CAT 2 Test Pilot Instructor ratings i.a.w. EASA Part-FCL
Upon completion of the certified courses, graduates are enabled to take a responsible position within an EASA Part-21 or Military Flight Test Organization. A wide range of short courses like
- Fundamentals of Flight Test (Aeroplanes and Helicopters)
- Aircraft System Safety
- Modern Flight Control Systems
- Unmanned Aerial Systems
complements the scope of professional flight test training.
EFT – Flight Test and Project Support
Based on the extensive experience of our staff in complex flight test projects for
- combat aircraft
- military and civil transport aircraft
- military and civil helicopters
- HALE/MALE UAS and drones
EFT guarantees profound, efficient and manufacturer-independent test and project support. EFT
- CAT 1 and CAT 2 test pilots for aeroplanes and helicopters
- CAT 1 and CAT 2 flight test engineers
- instrumentation engineers
- certification & verification engineers (CVE)
- systems & system integration engineers
support your organization in aeroplane, helicopter and UAS flight test projects.
EFT – ACADEMY
The EFT Academy offers a Diploma course in the field of Certification Flight Test. This one year blended-learning course enables students to learn directly from active and experienced flight test professionals, to gain proven and demand driven knowledge and to build up a valuable network within the flight test community.
EFT – Sustainability Program
EFT takes responsibility for the environment and fully compensates CO2 emissions. EFT is the first test pilot school in the world to integrate electrical aircraft into its standard training syllabus and to go net zero.