Flight Test Instrumentation: An Overview
200,00 € excl. VAT
The webinar “Flight Test Instrumentation: An Introduction” answers questions like: What is Flight Test Instrumentation (FTI)? What are the main parts of a FTI system? What are the costs?
Course material will be provided prior to webinar start.
At the end of the session participants will have the opportunity for 30 min Q&A. Very specific questions should be provided ahead of webinar start to info [at] euroflighttest.com in order to allow for a proper answer.
This webinar aims at flight test organizations, Part 21J organizations, certification agencies and mission system /equipment suppliers.
Webinar language is English.
16 DEC 2022, 09:00 – 12:00 CET
- What is FTI?
- What is the main goal of FTI?
- Why do we spend so much time and money to instrument an aircraft with FTI?
- Why do we calibrate?
- How to apply temporary FTI?
- How to measure?
- What is important in data acquisition?
- Which accuracy do I need?
- What challenges do video systems have?
- How does telemetry of today compare to telemetry of tomorrow?
- How is data processed?
- What are the Lessons Learned for the selection and application of an FTI system?
- Why FTI standards?
- What are the trends in FTI?
A Zoom link for the Webinar will be sent to the email address you provide at check-out.
Right of Revocation
As a private customer you have the right to revoke your booking within 14 days. The revocation period starts with
the date of the course booking.